Your TEFL course is marked through continuous assessment with end of module knowledge tests. You’ll need to score 100% to pass, and unlock the next module. If you don’t pass first time, you’ll be able to re-sit at no extra cost, so don’t worry.
- 120 Hour Advanced TEFL CourseInternational Stanadard
- 240 Hour Master TEFL CourseInternational Standard
Accredited fast track best for entry level jobs
- 180 Hour Level 5 TEFL Diploma Ofqual Regulated
- 300 Hour Level 5 TEFL Advanced Diploma Ofqual Regulated
Level 5 ofqual-regulatedbest for top paying jobs
- 190 Hour Level 5 Hybrid TEFL Diploma Ofqual Regulated
- 310 Hour Level 5 Hybrid TEFL Advanced Diploma Ofqual Regulated
Teaching Practicum andHybrid Courses
- View All Offers
View All Internships
TEFL Country Guides
Launch your career in Spain Now accepting application for prestigious public school jobs starting February 2023. TEFL UK are an official EPIK recruiter and we will guide you through your application
Teach From Home | Remote Jobs Teach whatever subject you are passionate about, set your own schedule, earn money online!