The time taken to complete a TEFL course depends on how much study time you can dedicate each week and which duration of course or training package you choose. You’ll have 180 days (six months) to complete your TEFL course, which is typically twice as long as needed to finish our most comprehensive training courses.
- 120 Hour Advanced TEFL CourseInternational Stanadard
- 240 Hour Master TEFL CourseInternational Standard
Accredited fast track best for entry level jobs
- 180 Hour Level 5 TEFL Diploma Ofqual Regulated
- 300 Hour Level 5 TEFL Advanced Diploma Ofqual Regulated
Level 5 ofqual-regulatedbest for top paying jobs
- 190 Hour Level 5 Hybrid TEFL Diploma Ofqual Regulated
- 310 Hour Level 5 Hybrid TEFL Advanced Diploma Ofqual Regulated
Teaching Practicum andHybrid Courses
- View All Offers
Black Friday Internship Sale
TEFL Country Guides
Launch your career in Spain Now accepting application for prestigious public school jobs starting February 2023. TEFL UK are an official EPIK recruiter and we will guide you through your application
Teach From Home | Remote Jobs Teach whatever subject you are passionate about, set your own schedule, earn money online!